Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life Is Good by Leona I. Miller

Oh, life is good and it's so grand,

Since I walked away from sin;

The devil is troubled and trembles,

I'll never turn to his way again.



I'm having the time of my life,

Each day I walk with the King;

I've turned my back on the devil,

It's Jesus now...His praises to sing.



The Bible says Jesus loves me,

I believe and know it is true;

He is Alive and is coming soon,

Friend...I hope you know Him too.



There's no other way to Heaven,

Unless we walk with Jesus our King;

Let's walk together and be blessed,

Praise Him while the Angels sing.



Oh, I'm having such a great time,

God cares about me in many ways;

He guards every step I will take,

I love Him and give Him all my praise.



Yes, I'm having the time of my life,

Some friends cannot yet understand;

God's Plan is for me to always obey,

It's a Joy to walk and hold His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment