Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thank You Father. by Leona I. Miller

Father, I come in humble prayer,

Asking for Your Wisdom again today;

Thank You for always watching over me,

There are so many obstacles in my way.



Please, Father, give peace to the weary,

Give strength to those who lost their way;

Watch over the lonely and those in sin,

Comfort those who grieve a loss today.



There's a great need for Your love each day,

It is not possible to make it on my own;

I know nothing is impossible for You,

You hear each prayer, tear, sigh and groan.



Father, please don't let me go astray,

Every moment, I need Your tender care;

So un-worthy still, but I give You praise,

Thank You for hearing each humble prayer.



Thank You, again, for Your protection,

Thank You for Your tender, loving embrace;

Thank You for being with me when I'm weak,

Thank You for Saving me by Your Grace.

In the precious Name of Jesus,

~ Amen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment