Sunday, March 7, 2010

O Lord Remember Me. by Leona I. Miller

The day was darkened with clouds,

A time to remember the Cross at Calvary;

It was a dark day there when Jesus died,

I come now to ask, O Lord remember me.



The morning hours pass swiftly by,

Lord, remember the lonely and the weary;

Remember those burdened and in sorrow,

Then I pray, O Lord remember me.



The shadows of evening cover the earth,

Again I think of Jesus there at Calvary;

Remember each pain and dying groan,

And then I ask, O Lord remember me.



Remember those who are so lost, Lord,

They are bound in sin and must be free;

They can never find their way alone,

Help them and then, O Lord remember me.



I am thankful for Your Mercy and Grace,

Then as I pause to bend my knees;

While You are there on Your Throne,

O Lord, please do remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment